Now experience taste, high performance and health all in one place. The new and improved Omega Select Plus makes cooking safer and your health better. Its new & improved coating ensures durability and poses no harm to food. All in all, smart cookware for a smart kitchen.
Manufactured By: TTK Prestige Limited, Registered Office: Plot No . 38. Sipcot Industrial Complex, Hosur- 635 126, India
- Material: Alumunium; Size: 250 mm, 1.7L; Base type: Gas Stove Compatible; Base thickness: 2.5; Included components: Fry Pan 250 mm (1U); Colour: Black;
- Coating type: Non Stick; No. of layers: 3 Layer; Finish: Non Stick
- Warranty: 1 Year; Included in warranty: Manufacturing defects will be covered in the warranty. Remaining things have been mentioned in the user manual; Not included in warranty: Mentioned in the manual
- For any issues, please contact_us on: [1800-123-334417]
- SCRATCH & ABRASION RESISTANT TECHNOLOGY The cookware is designed with Scratch and Abrasion Resistant Technology, this cookware range has extreme ability to resist scratches and corrosion on non-stick surface making it extremely durable.
- METAL SPOON FRIENDLY Prestige Omega Select Plus Cookware comes with 3 layer Teflon non-stick residue free coating which not only uses less oil and also it is metal spoon friendly, thus making it healthier, user friendly and long lasting.
- STURDY HANDLE Bakelite riveted handle with grip spots gives you a firm hold on the cookware while cooking and makes the handle long lasting
Q: How to Install the Product?
A: For Sukassa Products needing installation, the package comes with a self help installation guide. For specific Products Sukassa provides installation services free of cost using a third party certified vendor. Look out for the content marked as "Free Installation Included" in the product page. Additionally, you can also reach out to our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes?
A: We do ship to PO Box addresses as long as it is a prepaid order. Orders marked as COD with PO boxes will be canceled.